Dear Reader, welcome to my page. You will find here a collection of my Urdu and English writings (poetry and prose) on Humanity, Society, Love, and Life. You are most welcome to repost material from this page, with the request that due credit be given to the author in the reposts. I look forward to your comments, feedback, and critical reviews.
You can also join my Facebook Page for quicker updates and discussions.
Since April 2015, I’ve adopted the pen-name Ibné Muneeb
Enjoy reading! – Naveed R. Butt Ibné Muneeb
- Nadaan Lahori is the first collection of my Urdu poetry, which was released in February 2013.
- Muqaddus Lamhay is the second collection of my Urdu poetry, released on July 26, 2014.
- In the Hasb-e-Aamad section, you will find my latest Urdu poems.
- Other sections include: a selection of my English poems, and my short stories (English and Urdu), and some musings on life, society and politics.
- A brief introduction and contact details are available in the About section.